How does the coop's ventilation work?
The coop has specially designed vents in the windows, ceiling, and floor that work together with the door (both while closed and open) to create natural convection and provide the following airflow volumes (CFM) and air changes per hour (ACH):
- Airflow Volume (CFM)
- 1.87 cubic feet per minute with door closed
- 3.19 cubic feet per minute with door open
- Air Changes per Hour (ACH)
- 8.57 air changes per hour with door closed
- 17.97 air changes per hour with door open